- Naturally antiseptic and antibacterial, use lemon in your cleaner, sprinkle on your floor or counter tops before wiping or scrubbing
- Degreaser and Furniture Polish
- Use 10-15 drops mixed with water in a glass spray bottle.
- Air Freshener
- Diffuse in a diffuser to freshen the air and boost the immune the system
- Kidney support
- Take 1 drop in a glass of water or apply to bottoms of feet
- Water retention
- Take in a capsule, glass of water or massage into legs and bottoms of feet
- Occasional Heartburn and Reflux
- Take with ginger essential oil in a capsule or in a glass of water
- Congestion and Mucus
- Rub over chest or diffuse to relieve symptoms
- Runny Nose
- Inhale or apply over bridge of nose to relieve symptoms. Take 2-4 drops with lavender and peppermint in a glass of water or in a capsule to relieve symptoms related to seasonal discomfort
- Joint Discomfort
- Take 1-2 drops in a glass of water throughout the day to relieve joint discomfort
- Liver detox
- Take in a glass of water or apply to bottoms of feet
- Improve Concentration
- Combine with rosemary and diffuse in a diffuser
- Use as a flavor enhancer in your favorite recipes. Best added after the dish has been heated, not before.
If using topically, avoid exposure of affected area to sunlight or UV rays for 12 hours after topical use.
How would you like to start with a Top Ten Kit?